Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Vision Statement... really it is!


Ok folks, here it goes, a vision statement for my blog. Must be something intelligent, of course, humour always helps, has to pertain to the subject matter... here goes nothing!

This blog will be a place that I can express my views, good and bad, on feminist thought, and where other women/men can view and respond. Deep, I know.

The Rhodes article that we just read talked about women creating blogs, e-zines or webpages that were purely feminist in nature. I hope that we, as a class, can create a place like this.

As for the format of this blog, I am sure that it will change as often as my mood does.

Ciao
ERIN

4 comments:

Melissa Lukey said...

Alright. It's all for you, my dear. Stir up my desire to comment, and make me proud!

Anonymous said...

every femminist bone is my body is excited for some great discussion on this blog erin!
kate.

Heather Tapley said...

Hate to be a loser, E., but I can't give you full credit until you download a picture onto your blog and, as well, add your colleagues' addresses to your links.
Mo hasn't sent out the directions yet, but you simply click on 'links' and add the addresses to the http slot. HT

randi said...

Erin, i would like to commend you on your down to earth entry, it was very refreshing. You and i seem to have similar feelings in regards to the blog, which makes me feel a little more relaxed. And at this time, me being relaxed is a big deal, so thank you! Happy future blogging girl!